Saturday, February 11, 2012

9 Days Later…..

 

Hello All! I’m so sorry that it took me over a week to announce who our Strange Skin Blog Hop winner is!! (Life likes to get all kinds of stupid sometimes…you understand…right?!)

Cutting to the chase, our winner for the hop is

Jenn Borjeson

Congratulations Jenn!! Here are the digis you have won:

bugs_bee

Our Bee from the “Buggin’ Out” Collection

and

heartbreakers_ruthie

Ruthie, the bad ass from our “Heartbreakers Gang” Collection!

We hope you enjoy making cool things with these two, and please please please send us links so we can see what you do with em!! (That goes for anyone and everyone that works with our digis! We love to see all the cool things you guys do!)

I just wanted to take a minute to tell all the girls in the hop that I am so grateful that you all played along! I know that it was kind of last minute, but you girls all turned it out! You did amazing projects, and I love you all for helping us get the word out there about our digis! I can’t thank you all enough! 

I want to give a special thanks to my amazing sister, Alison! Without her, we wouldn’t even be making digis, let alone having these cool hops! I love you so much, and you are totally the best big sister anyone could ever have! (and she’s so pretty and talented too! hehehehe)

If you didn’t get to check it out yesterday, wonder on over to Forever Night Challenges Blog and see what the girls did! We sponsored them this week, and they made some cool things with our lock and key collections! There is a prize from us for checking out their blogs and commenting, so all I’ve got to say is, “What are you waiting for?! Go look at some great projects and get a chance so win more of our super cool digis!!!”

Alright, I think that’s all for now folks! I’m gonna go hit the hay! (It is 3:36am, and I think Jorge is missing me as his snuggle buddy!) Thank you all for checking out the hop, and I hope to see more of you again soon! Maybe another great hop with be in the near future…you never know! :0)

6 comments:

  1. Aww, Pamie! You're welcome! I love you hard. :) You know I'm always happy to help! Your digis kick ass, and everyone needs to know it! Congrats, Jenn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much - psyched!!!! You are lucky to have Alison for a sister, and it sounds like she's lucky to have you! There is nothing like a sister, huh? Sending you both a hug! Thanks again. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, I had loads of fun Pam! It was awesome and thank you for letting folks know about us over at Forevernight!!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete