Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Double Vision?

Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a little while, I have been so very busy with so many projects!! I am hoping to share some of that stuff with you, but we can discuss that on a later date! On to the news at hand!!

Today we have a challenge over at The Burtonesque Dolls! The other dolls and I have made projects using twin images! Everyone did things a little differently, and I am no exception! I decided to forget about color, forget about different mediums, and well, forget about a project! What I decided to do was to make a drawing that incorporated one of the heart digis from my Strange Skin digi collections! Check it!

I wanted to do something a little strange and just a touch...for lack of a better word.....fetish-ness....is that even a word?! Hahaha! Anyway, I really kinda like the way the girls turned out, and I am kind of thinking of making a set of digis based off of them.  What do you think?!  Here is a closer look at just the girls:

If you like the heart that I used, and you would like to use it yourself, you can go over to www.strangeskin.com and get one of your own! If you haven't been the the Dolls blog to check out all the other girls projects, visit http://theburtonesquedolls.blogspot.com/ 

I hope you guys enjoyed my take on the whole twin challenge, and I hope you come back again soon to see what kind of trouble I've gotten myself into! Have an awesome day everyone, and Happy Crafting! <3

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Those Twin would make an awesome digistamp. Beautiful drawing, love the fact you left it black & white, very dramatic:)
    Wonderful work
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image. Would love to see it as a digi.

    ReplyDelete