Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Well hello there…

Hello everyone!
How are you all doing today?! Good I hope! This is the blog that I started for myself because of the Strange Skin website. Jorge and I thought that it would be a good idea to have blogs of our own as well as a blog for Strange Skin! So here is mine….

I’m not really too sure what I feel like writing about today….I guess I can tell you that I have been working on putting up our latest products on Etsy. It’s taking a little longer then I expected…but they will be up soon! I am also trying to set up the other sections of the website, like updating the news and actually putting artwork in the galleries! Wowie! hehehe

Anyway, check back when you can to see all the updates and stuff that is happening on the website, and also here, at my blog! have a great day everyone!!

-Pam :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment